Acceptable Use Policy
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE
What’s in these terms?
This acceptable use policy sets out the content standards that apply when you upload content to our Website, link to our Website, or interact with our Website in any other way.
Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
- Who we are and how to contact us
- By using our Website you accept these terms
- There are other terms that may apply to you
- We may make changes to the terms of this policy
- Prohibited uses
- Breach of this policy
- Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Who we are and how to contact us
www.sia.foundation (the “Website”) is operated by Stellar International Art Foundation We”). Index Tower, Unit 1611, Floor 16, DIFC, PO Box 507284, Dubai, UAE
To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone our helpline on +971 43 305 222
By using our Website you accept these terms
By using our Website, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Website.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
Our terms of website use also apply to your use of our Website.
We may make changes to the terms of this policy
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Website in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Website;
- any equipment or network on which our Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Breach of this policy
When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our Website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
If you would like to report a complaint in connection with your use of the Website please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our help line at +971 43 305 222.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
If you are a consumer, please note that the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you are a business, the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.